Saturday, June 28, 2014

New In: June Favorites


I was looking for a wallet like this for ages and I've found it in Accessorize! It is not as big as the one I take with me wherever I go to (so I enjoy the size of this one), it also looks very nice and I admire it. Moreover, the floral print is a trend of the last several seasons and it is a wonderful choice for this summer, too.

Я искала подобный кошелек уже очень долгое время и нашла его в Accessorize. Мой прежний был слишком большого размера чтобы носить его с собой везде и всюду, но этот выглядит очень мило и нравится мне, а цветочный принт, который в тренде уже несколько последних сезонов, все еще идеально подходит для этого лета.

It is always hard for me to find the appropriate foundation because of my skin tone, but I've been using this one for over a year now and I honestly have to admit that it is the perfect match for my face. Whenever I tried anything else - I wasn't happy about that. This foundation is not only hiding all the imperfections, but also keeps your face skin hydrated for the whole day.

Мне всегда сложно подобрать подходящий тональный крем для лица из-за моего тона, но этим я пользуюсь уже больше года и должна признать, что он идеально подходит мне. Всякий раз когда я пробовала что-то иное - я была недовольна. Этот тональный крем не только прячет все недостатки, но также поддерживает влажность Вашей кожи в течении всего дня.

Have you ever bought anything in Yves Rocher? I LOVE this store and I highly recommend it to everybody, because the products there are amazing and you can always find something suitable for your type of skin and hair. This time I've decided to try this super-soft shampoo with witch hazel and it is very gentle to my hair. I've also bought this energizing shower gel with the flavor of orange from Florida and it smells wonderful!

Покупали ли Вы что-нибудь в Ив Роше? Я ОБОЖАЮ этот магазин и рекомендую его каждому из-за отличных продуктов, а также потому, что там всегда можно найти что-то подходящее для Ваших типов кожи и волос. На этот раз я решила попробовать шампунь с гамамелисом и он очень нежен к моим волосам. Я также приобрела гель для душа с ароматом апельсина из Флориды и он пахнет замечательно!


These sandals are from Pull&Bear and they are sooo comfortable. They look a bit vintage, but so stylish at the same time. I think that they are perfect for this summer. How did you like my purchases?

Эти удобные сандалии из уже известного Вам магазина - Pull&Bear. Они выглядят винтажно, но одновременно тааак стильно. Я думаю они отлично подойдут для этого лета. А Вам понравились мои покупки?

No comments:

Post a Comment