Monday, January 26, 2015

Beyond My Control



(Ph. by Olha Brajko)

Monday, everyone! There's nothing better than a cup of coffee and something sweet to start a week, so I've decided to go with this delicious caramel macchiato and a piece of red velvet cake. I am enjoying my holidays in the best way possible and still charging my batteries before the new semester at my university starts. I know, some people would like to spend their holidays in an active way and go skiing somewhere in the mountains, but I do all the regular stuff, like meeting my friends, relaxing and not hurrying anywhere. And what do you do in the meantime?

Хорошего понедельника всем! Нет ничего лучше, чем чашка кофе и что-нибудь сладенькое, чтобы начать новую неделю, потому я решила сделать это с невероятно вкусным карамель маккиато и кусочком "Красного бархата". Я пытаюсь насладиться каникулами сполна и зарядить свои батарейки перед тем, как начнется новый семестр в моем университете. Некоторые люди предпочитают проводить их отпуск активно и едут кататься в горы, но я занимаюсь вполне обычными вещами - встречаюсь с друзьями, отдыхаю и просто никуда не спешу. А чем сейчас заняты Вы? 

No comments:

Post a Comment