Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Just #LVIV It



Hello there! I am happy to present this cool set of images that I was truly thrilled to show you. It's been a week or so that I've come to my hometown to spend some time with my beloved family after spending several days in the western capital of Ukraine - Lviv, Lemberg, Leopolis, or just the city of the lion. I've already been to Lviv a couple of times before, but I haven't really had an opportunity to explore the city, so I've obviously seen much more during this trip compared to what I'd experienced the previous times. Lviv is such a wonderful city. I've been impressed by how spiritual the downtown was, with all these architectural landmarks, cute shops and coffee places - I had such a blast being there and discover the city. I certainly can't wait to be back and explore some more!

Привет! Я рада наконец представить Вам эту крутую подборку фотографий, которой я так хотела с Вами поделиться. Уже почти неделя прошла, как я приехала в родной город, чтобы провести время со своей семьей после нескольких дней в западной столице Украины - Львове, Лемберге, Леополисе, или просто городе Льва. Я уже была во Львове несколько раз, но у меня не было возможности осмотреть город как следует, так что я определенно увидела во время этой поездки намного больше. Львов - это потрясающий город. Меня впечатлил его дух своими градостроениями, милыми магазинчиками и кофейнями - восторг от возможности побывать там и познакомиться с этим городом не покидает меня. Я определенно не могу дождаться, чтобы вернуться и узнать Львов еще больше! 





 Outfit details

Jeans - Pull&Bear
Scarf & Purse - Parfois
Boots - ALDO

No comments:

Post a Comment